• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Emperor tetras

Becca

Members
Home-bred, 5 for $10 or $2.50/each.

Can be picked up in Damascus, MD or delivered to April meeting.

Becca

Members
If you have one to spare, that would be great. Ill see you at the meeting, thanks!

I do, I forgot to bring it to BFD for you.

If you've got anything that could be used as a lid for a 20 gallon you'd be willing to trade for it, let me know. Otherwise, you can just have it. It's taking up space I don't have but it seems a waste to throw it away.

Forester

Members
I have some lids that I cut for a 20g long that I can trim to fit a 20g high if you would like. I decided they were a little flimsy for a 30in tank but they work great on my 75g with a center brace.

Becca

Members
I have some lids that I cut for a 20g long that I can trim to fit a 20g high if you would like. I decided they were a little flimsy for a 30in tank but they work great on my 75g with a center brace.

Yeah, I'd love to snag one for a 20H, if you don't mind. It's fish room, so I don't need anything fancy, just something that'll help stem evaporation and suicides.