• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: API Nexx Canister Filter

rich_one

Members
Brand new, never used. In fact, just bought two weeks ago! Was going to try this filter, because it seems to have decent capacity for its size, can have units added to it to increase capacity, and seems super easy to clean. However, at the last minute, I just decided to go in a different direction. Paid $68 two weeks ago from Ken's Fish (still have the email receipt as proof). My loss due to indecision is your gain. Will let it go for $50. That's almost $20 off for something never used. Only opened the box to view the contents.

Pickup only.

-Rich

Nexx Filter.jpg

Harleyrider5

Members
Hey Rich,
Those canisters are very easy and very user friendly. I tried using them twice and both times the seals busted very quickly and the canister started leaking everywhere. I don't know of anyone else that has used them to ask if they had any issues. Not trying to damper your sale at all.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app