• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS (8) Cypho. Gibberosa Mpimbwe (Frontosa)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have 8 Mpimbwe frontosa (recently reclassified as Gibberosa) that I am interested in selling. I have had them for about a year but have not been able to make the space to purchase a 6' foot tank for them. They are currently housed in a 90 gallon, but will need the extra space soon.

The fish range in size from 4-7" and looks to be 3M and 5F. They come from 2 different bloodlines (1 is frybabies). I haven't observed any spawning behavior, but they are at the age/size where they should be starting soon. They eat NLS and FD krill.

Asking $240 OBO for the group. Pick up in Damascus, MD.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
set-72157608799049799

set-72157608799049799

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
These are awesome fish. I have personally watched them many a time and wish I had room for the group myself.

The price is a steal. I'm sure someone will snatch them up in no time. :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm surprised those 2 actually posted. Just an FYI, these pictures are about 9 months old. The males are developing nice blues and KOKs. I need someone with a good camera to take some current photos.