• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS 7' 220 Gallon Tank

Rasta Fish

Members
Looking to down size my operation
Have for sale a 7', 220 Gl tank will post pictures later
asking $550.00 comes with Fluval FX5 Filter
open to neg and trade, would consider some 50-breeder setups
Live in Owings Mills MD so you have to come pickup, No delivery
Thanks

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Good deal. I'm sure you'll find a buyer in no time.

Sorry to see you get rid of her, Craig.

Rasta Fish

Members
Thanks Tony.
it is with regret that i have post this add, it was very hard to find a tank like this
but at lease i am not leaving the hobby just stepping back a little
still want to hold on to my breeding groups or at lease some of them

rich_one

Members
I sure wish I had cash or breeding setups! Good luck with this. Someone's gonna get a great deal...

-Rich

toddnbecka

Members
I need the dimensions of the tank and stand to figure whether I can haul it in my truck or need something bigger. I'd like to take it, but have to figure out how to get it up here and whether it will fit through my basement door. The 125 wasn't too bad, but I'm figuring this one is 24" deep?

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I need the dimensions of the tank and stand to figure whether I can haul it in my truck or need something bigger. I'd like to take it, but have to figure out how to get it up here and whether it will fit through my basement door. The 125 wasn't too bad, but I'm figuring this one is 24" deep?

Pretty sure the tank itself is just like a 180, but a foot longer and a couple of inches taller. Definitely 24" deep.