• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 5g bucket filled with live plants p/u only

mfield4

Members
I broke down my 75g planted aquarium and the buy coming to get it backed out.

Had A TON of live plants from HUGE amazon swords and dark green/burgundy crypts, smaller green crypts, water sprite, 2 medium pieces of driftwood with large java fern, ludwigia repens, and more. The plants are in a 5g bucket filled with water and need a home FAST. willing to make a good deal. Can't let them go for free but not going to say no to a "decent" offer. The 2 fish stores around me (north baltimore) won't give store credit. Willing to trade as well. need a stand for a 20 tall and 20 long tank.

I still have the 75g tank as well. 4x65 watt PC light, glass tops, complete CO2 system... tank and stand are oak color...

Also selling the 92g bowfront tank. pics are on my profile page I believe!

Last edited:

mfield4

Members
The plants will probably not make it to Saturday and I have no means to get my tank there to auction it off. I would love to do it but I cant.

Asking price for the 92 is $600. Comes with everything. sides are 36" each and the length from the front is 48"

How much are you looking for the 75 set up and the CO2 setup?

I have a 20 long tank that I'm not using that I could trade for something.

I live in Reston, so I might be able to meet you at the next CCA meeting.

Arlene