• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: 40 Breeder $25

Becca

Members
I have a 40 breeder, drilled in the top right corner, has a bulkhead, so it can be closed off.

Without being closed off, it holds about 30 gallons of water.

$25 for members, $30 for non - additional $5 will be donated directly to the club.

I'll consider trades for sponge filters, 10 gallon tanks, or glass lids for 10 gallon tanks or 20 longs.

This one is a REAL pain to fit in my car with my son, so pick-up is preferred - Damascus, MD.

Last edited:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'll take it. I'll see if I can make arrangements to pick up, but may not be before the next meeting if that's ok. Let me know if you need it picked up ASAP, and I'll see what I can do.

Becca

Members
I'll take it. I'll see if I can make arrangements to pick up, but may not be before the next meeting if that's ok. Let me know if you need it picked up ASAP, and I'll see what I can do.

It's yours. There's no rush, I still need to drain it and get it off my utility shelf. I want to build a rack and that tank is sort of the "odd man out" size-wise and sitting on a shelf I'll have to move to install the rack.