• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

From The Jersey Shore!

fischfan13

Banned
Ps Williamsi
1" in size and $8 each...

Pic of the actual Daddy of them all spawning with one of his girls:
Fish.jpg

Pseudotropheus cyaneorhabdos Maingano
1" juvies $5 each
Male Breeder:
061.jpg

Labeotropheus fuelleborni ''Marmalade Cat''
3/4" juvies $5 each
Males are either OB or Blue with Orange Dorsal:
049-3.jpg

034-2.jpg

Callochromis pleurospilus Kigoma ''Flame Rainbow''
4 Adults
They breed like rabbits
2m/2f
$40
Callochromis%20pleurospilus.jpg

Pseudotropheus sp. ''Perspicax Orange Cap'' Ndumbi

Group of 6 Breeders.
3m/3f
These came from Dave Schumacher.

027-8.jpg

In most cases shipping should only be $20 to most of Maryland...slightly higher further South.

The Callochromis will be bagged individually, so their shipping price will be slightly higher as well.

I also have ABN's (1.5") and Cherry Shrimp that can be piggybacked on orders too.

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I like the rainbows

What I read said one male to three females as the boys tend to be rowdy, albeit less so with captive-breds. What say ye?

fischfan13

Banned
I have four in a 75g. There is one definite male and two fish that have held...therefore I definitely believe in their gender.
The fourth has been a question mark. It looks like the girls, but has never held....therefore I have dubbed thy a male.
These are the first Callochromis that I have owned and they seem pretty easy to care for. Aggression has been nil.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
I'll bite

I have a 40B that needs some action. Any chance you can find a home for 3 Paracyprochromis? At least one female in the group.