• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frickin tank crash!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Somehow one of my 10 gallon tanks crashed during a water change. I haven't figured out what happened yet. But I suspect a suddent tempurTure drop of caused it. I lost three dwarf puffers, my favorite fish. The only fishes to survie where my loaches. I am pissed at my self more than anything else. Got to get some more DP's.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Man, that sucks, bro. I'm really sorry about that.

Hopefully, you'll be able to fins some replacement puffers.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sorry about the crash. That sucks. I think they had DP's at Tropical Fish World when I was in there a few weeks ago.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I was the water temperature. I checked the usual causes ammonia and nitrites and they were all good. i checked the water temp in my 55 gallon barrel and it was in the 60's. I was rushing so much that I for got to warm the water. Hopefully TL ( Tropical Lagoon) will get some more in soon. I think they had one left when I was in their on Sunday.

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
They have dwarf puffers at Congressional Aquarium in Rockville. I was just there today and they had a whole bunch of them.

Jumbie

Members
Man that really suck dude and I am sorry to hear that. I think TL should have them Steve is always getting them in.