• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Freshwater Ghost Shrimp

G

Ghostshrimper

Hello Everyone,

I'm posting to let everyone know that I am a freshwater Ghost Shrimp wholeseller in Gibsonton, FL. I am expanding via the internet to offer wholesale prices to the public. I will also be happy to supply pet shops and other wholesellers looking to re-sell.

These shrimp are great food for your freshwater stingrays, pirahnas, cichlids (especially oscars!), and just about any fresh water predator you own. These shrimp are very easy to keep alive and maintain, all they require is a 10 gallon aquarium (or you can just use the styro box they're shipped in), an air pump, and freshwater (filter). If you are keeping them alive for a long period just give them a little bit of flake fish food every week. Many of them are carrying hundreds of eggs underneath their abdomins that will hatch if you choose to keep them alive. My prices are as follows:

1 Box lot - $30.00 + Shipping and Box.
(box lot contains approx 1000 - 1100 shrimp)

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY SHRIMP ON EBAY

This is a spectacular deal you will not find anywhere else!
If you would like to place an order, have questions about prices or shipping charges, just contact me at Lhartley@tampabay.rr.com
I ONLY SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES

Look forward to hearing from you soon
- Aaron