• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Parachromis sp. La Cieba - Who Wants In?

dogofwar

CCA Members
There's a thread on the ACA forum about free Parachromis sp. La Cieba... Anyone interested in splitting shipping? I figure that we'd need 3-4 to make it pretty reasonable...

In the meantime, I'll email cavamart and see what shipping will be to get a few...

Matt

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
PRETTY ...VERRRRRY PRETTY! ID BE IN BUT I ALREADY HAVE A BREEDING F1 PAIR. SOMEONES GONNA BE VERY HAPPY!

dogofwar

CCA Members
I emailed the guy in Portland about estimated shipping cost...

I'll let everyone know when I hear...

Matt

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
DEF BEATS SENDING THEM TO HIS LFS LIKE IN HIS POST. THESE BEAUTIFUL FISH ARE ON THE ENDANGERED SPECIES LIST. YOU GUYS SHOULD HOP ALL OVER THIS FREEBIE!

dogofwar

CCA Members
OK - so shipping will be about $38 for (Priority) shipping plus box and heatpacks for up to 9 bags.

He's also got Nandopsis tetracanthus (.25" - 1") but not for free.

So who's in?
Me, Caleb, who else...

Matt

dogofwar

CCA Members
Cavamart also has sajicas, centrarchus and some other stuff on Aquabid... Let him know if you'd like some of this in the order, too..

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Why must you always find group orders with fish that I like! You know I am running out of tank space. When are you getting the shipment? I may be down for some tetracanthus juvies.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'm sending cavamart $20 for shipping tomorrow and he'll get the remainder of his yellow heads shipped to me...

If you're interested in some, please let me know... When they arrive and stabalize, I'll distribute them...

Thanks,
Matt

mrkillie

Members
I'm sending cavamart $20 for shipping tomorrow and he'll get the remainder of his yellow heads shipped to me...

If you're interested in some, please let me know... When they arrive and stabalize, I'll distribute them...

Thanks,
Matt

Can you bring them to the Nov. meeting? I'll take a few if so.

Joel

Cavamart

Members
Not the remainder Matt, Just what I can fit in a flat rate box. Keep in mind they have to be bagged individually. I don't want anyone to be dissapointed over there at the CCA. If anyone wants to send me a box I can ship you some as well. Thanks and sorry for any confusion. James

Spine

Members
I'm in for a couple if there is anything left. I would'nt mind getting something else but I already have the other fish he's offering.

Spine

Members
Thanks for sharing with us Matt. I'm still going to try and get a pair of those Cryptoheros chetumaleni. :D:D

Cavamart

Members
Please explain why Matt...... someone forgot to send the money for shipping! I had four parties on hold waiting for free fish. You really cant blame me for moving on to the next person.