• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free Juvenile Red Forest Jewel Cichlids

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Last call for free fish. I have about 10 free Hemichromis Gutattus juveniles to give away before I put them down. They are beautiful and I really don't want to put them down but I don't have enough room for them. Didn't expect ti to be this are to get rid of them. I also have a beautiful adult male that's about 4" to 5". He is free as well.

kewx

Members
Juvenile Red Forest Jewels

I'll take them rather than have you put them down. Another alternative would be to put them in the CCA auction.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I'll take them rather than have you put them down. Another alternative would be to put them in the CCA auction.

I did that. I managed to sell two adults and 8 juveniles, but it was real struggle just to get two bucks. That's why I never brought them back.

chris_todd

Members
Prince, if you have any left over, I'll take the remainder, not that I really have room for them... the four I got from you via the January auction have already had one pair spawn twice, even though they are less than 3" TL, and I have around twenty five 3/8"-1/2" fry/juvies growing up in a 10g isolation tank (the breeding pair only provided live food for my 65g Malawi community tank, so I separated them).