• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free 75g (with conditions)

mab

Members
I have one of the older (non-center braced) 75 gallon tanks. It leaks somewhere within the top four inches so it is in need of a patch job.

I just had knee surgery - so this is the condition: I have a new 75g replacement, the old one is free to the person(s) that will remove it from the rack and help me put the new tank in place.

Michael

F8LBITE

Members
I don't have room for a 75 Michael but id be glad to come over maybe saturday afternoon and help you out.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Eh... odd is it seems, I literally do not have one personally close friend that is even remotely interested in this hobby. Go figure, right?

-Rich
I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN SOME OF MY FRIENDS THINK IM :wacko:. IM SORRY BUT ID RATHER DO WATER CHANGES ANY DAY THEN PICK UP DOG POOP OR WALK HIM IN THE HOT OR COLD. :D BESIDES IM A COUNTRY BOY DOGS LIVE OUTSIDE NOT INSIDE. THATS WHY THE GOOD LORD GAVE THEM FUR :p.

mab

Members
I don't have room for a 75 Michael but id be glad to come over maybe saturday afternoon and help you out.

Jose - thank you so very much - I plan to be home Saturday afternoon and that timing would work well. It would probably be best to get one more to do this since it is a two person job and I'm at about 50 percent (if that.)

Anyone else - the beer fridge is stocked and I do have a few other libations available to sample.

mab

Members
Think you could get your grumpy old neighbor over there for a few minutes?

Probably - he and his son are the good folk that carried the new (used) 75g into the basement. I'll ask him tonight - what time tomorrow afternoon is good for you?

dogofwar

CCA Members
Sounds like I need to think up some "errands" to run on Sat afternoon. "Errands" that take a long time ;)

What a great club we have!

Matt

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Probably - he and his son are the good folk that carried the new (used) 75g into the basement. I'll ask him tonight - what time tomorrow afternoon is good for you?
Sure, your grumpy old neighbor should be around, Gimp. We have to help our senior citizens with deteriorating body parts when we can.

George

mab

Members
Yes this is indeed a great club - despite no one wanting the tank - without asking and wanting nothing in return members of CCA volunteered to help a "gimp" swap out a tank. Thank you.

Wow - CCA is a great club!!!!!

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Well if you still decide to give away the 75 since you have help. I would love to have it. In turn I would have to give away one of my 55's.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

mab

Members
Well if you still decide to give away the 75 since you have help. I would love to have it. In turn I would have to give away one of my 55's.

Come get it!!! If you come this afternoon you might even have help loading it. If you make it here for the big move I'll even give you a tube of caulk for the repair.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I work midnights now. I have been up since 2pm yesterday and should be asleep now. I will coordinate with you on a pick up date. Monday through Wednesdays work for me.