• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Frank's Aquarium@AquaMania2

Hi folks! Just wanted to let you know that I will be at AquaMania2. Can't wait! Please check my site (www.franksaquarium.com) for available stock and if there's something in particular that you'd like, please email me at customerservice@franksaquarium.com. Please put AM2 in the subject heading.

I'm also expecting a Congo order which will, hopefully, arrive in time for the convention. Here's what is expected:

SYNODONTIS CONTRACTUS
MICROCTENOPOMA ANSORGEII
MICROCTENOPOMA CONGICUM
PHRACTOLAEMUS ANSORGEI
CHILOGLANIS SP KINSUKA
CAECOMASTRACEMBELUS GRESHOFFI
MORMYROPS ANGUILLOIDES
MORMYROPS BOULENGERI
MORMYROPS CURTUS
BARBUS HULSTARTI
BARBUS CANDENS
CHRYSICHTHYS ORNATU
S

No pricing as yet.

See you soon.

Frank

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum, Frank! We're excited that you are coming down to AM2. Thanks for your support of the club!

Ading522

Members
Welcome to the forum.. What kind of fish are you selling? Do you specialize in all those fish you have on the website? Or do you also carry African rift lakes?

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Welcome to the forum
I've wanted a M.anguilenoides ever since I joined the hobby. Do you know how big they will be when they arrive?

Welcome to the forum.. What kind of fish are you selling? Do you specialize in all those fish you have on the website? Or do you also carry African rift lakes?

I do not carry rift lake cichlids. I just don't have the room to do so. I try to concentrate on Asian species, although some South American species slip in from time to time. Basically, if I find it interesting, I'll bring it in. :D

Frank

Very cool, "those that can't drink beer" love it. One of the many awe inspiring adaptations in lake malawi.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Yeah, I liked that part. Made me laugh. However, this begs the question: How did they find out these fish could not drink beer? Hmmm....perhaps I should apply for a grant to test out that hypothesis. :lol:

If your lucky they are right then you can drink it all yourself!

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
So excited to have Frank coming down for AquaMania - he's got a great list and is a great guy.

Thanks Frank for your support!

Matt

Looks like my Congo order will not be in in time for the Convention. They are due to arrive March 3rd! Weather permitting, I'll be able to ship to those who were interested in these fish. Perhaps a group order that can be shipped air freight?

So I guess the question is this: Of the fish on my site, what would you like to see me bring to AM2? I am bringing all the catfish with me, and a few of the cichlids, but what else piques your interest?