• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Four Weeks

DeeCee

Members
Four weeks without a smoke and I haven't killed anyone yet! :party0006:

Although I have to admit that I thought a few people were volunteering for that honor a few times........

Perception.............it's all in perception.............right???? :wacko:

DC

Hang in there Donna.

I quit cold turkey about twenty years ago. Was doing two and half packs a day. Went to work one morning with a bit of a cold. Lit one up as I was drinking a cup of coffee in my office. First drag felt like I had a hangover (hadn't drank anything the night before). Crunched the pack up and threw it into the trash. Haven't lit up since.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Young guy at my work figured out a way to quit.

2 packs aday.

He tried doctors,
tried the gum,
tried Hypnosis....Actually worked for 2 weeks.

Got his 2nd DUI.
Now doing 30 days in the smoke free Harford County Hilton/detention center.

Lets see if that works.

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Feb 23 2008, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Although I have to admit that I thought a few people were volunteering for that honor a few times........

DC
[/b]

I might be on that list - just a brick upside the head; no firearms please!! :angel2:

Sorry Donna,

Paul.

DeeCee

Members
HA -- Yeah, you have been on that list at times Paul - :eek: -

but at least you weren't at the TOP of it! :lol:

DC

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeeCee @ Feb 23 2008, 08:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

DC
[/b]

Trust me Donna, you'll be lighting up when Mr. JustRon will be doing his little speech at the next meeting.
You'll start sweating and then begin to get nervous and then, POOF!

You and Sarah will be outside lighting up a Cancer Stick for dessert faster than you can say OH YEA!;)

marge618

CCA member
Yeaaaaaaahhhh DC!
No more :FIREdevil:

We know you can do it: :happy0100: :happy0100: :jumping0045: :sign0111:

Later,
Marge

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Feb 24 2008, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats Donna.

I've been with out one for a week I think... or close.

So no... we will not be out smoking :p[/b]

Well that's great Guys!!! I am so proud of you both.;) I use to smoke for 10 years and then I just went Cold Turkey. I just got tired of IT and the smell, as well as the hard time breathing in the morning.

Today, I'll have an occasional Cigar for a special day or something. Other than that, I really have to be hammered to have maybe one smoke, but I don't inhale.

Keep up the good work, it's good for your health. :angel2:

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Glad to hear it Donna. You will eventually be glad you did.

Hang in there!!!

George

Sonny Disposition

Stick with it, Donna and Sarah. You're really nice people and we don't want to see anything happen to you.

(That goes for you, too. I don't want to single anyone out by name, but you know who you are.)

In our families, my wife and I have seen the problems smoking causes. I wouldn't wish those on anyone. Lots of lost time.

Do whatever you have to do: the gum, the patch, seeing a doctor, getting hypnotized.

Good luck. We're rooting for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Feb 24 2008, 11:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Congrats Donna.

I've been with out one for a week I think... or close.

So no... we will not be out smoking :p[/b]