• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale RTM PAIR

tparker

Members
Looking to sell my 7" male & 4" female red tiger motas. Hard decision but I refuse to add another tank. So I need to move them along with a few other items (fish).

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
For the most part, yes. I don't know about this pair but in general they get huge and have bad attitudes. Defenitely not a comunity fish.

Thai

Members
For the most part, yes. I don't know about this pair but in general they get huge and have bad attitudes. Defenitely not a comunity fish.

Ive seen rtm is community tanks and they actually don't get huge, medium at best, under 12" or right at 12" occasionally for old males

SpacejamsPR

Members

Bro your right ....most arent community most are diff and they only get 12 i have a pair and female rtm are mean and male dont stay behind also :) soo it depends on how mean he is

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

blkmjk

Members
I've have had both ends of the spectrum with this species. I had a 12-1/2" male that was a puppy dog. And a 11" male that was a jerk. This male of his seems more laid back IMO but he isn't full grown. And is a sibling to the RTM in the POTM contest entry E. But he has the most blue spangling that I've ever seen on a Parachromis. Stunning fish. If I had room this wouldn't be available still for sure. Someone needs to jump on this before I do......

Drew

rich_one

Members
Real tempted myself. But between festae and lyonsi, I figure I have enough red colored fish as it is! LOL...

-Rich