• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For sale/ Free stuff also

(2) 20 long
(2) glass tops
(2) sponge filters
(1) metal stand with scroll work that holds both tanks, stand doesnt come apart.
WILL NOT SEPARATE $60.00

(1) emperor aquatics uv model 02318 (barbed fittings) 50.00 No brackets with this.
(1) corallife 1100p high pressure pump $150.00 1000 gph at 4ft
(1) us prime choice 5 stage ro unit $50.00
(1) ocean clear canister filter $50.00
(1) Quiet one 4000 internal use only. $30.00

FREE STUFF 120 4x2x2 NEEDS RESEAL AND GLASS IS SCRATCHED TO CCA MEMBERS. 20.00 non cca member, then donate for you to be a member.

Free (1) box fx5 polish pads 3 in box

Box with 2 regent hob filters, 3 power heads, fake log. This stuff came with a tank that I bought. I dont know if it works or not and Im not interested in trying. Must take whole box. First to respond in this post gets it. GONE Matt

Can bring to meeting or pick up in Glen Burnie. Please claim anything you want by posting in this thread. I didnt make last months meeting, but the 20's were spoken for. I Pmd the person to see if they still wanted them and didnt get anything back. I will still give that person first shot, I will then work down the list Friday for the 20 set up. Thanks

MHMoro

CCA Members
Chris,

I am interested in the 20G set up (send you a PM earlier). Cell phone 785-787-3367.

Manuel

dogofwar

CCA Members
Chris - could I have the FX5 polishing pads? I'll be at the June meeting...

Thanks again,
Matt

lorne8303

Members
I would like the 120 if you can bring to the meeting. Please let me know before the meeting so i can bring my truck. Thanks

Manuel, will shoot some pics to your phone tonight.
Matt I will add the pads to your other box of stuff from last month.
Lorne I can bring it to the meeting Sat.