• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

For Sale - 29G Setup

Wblaze

Members
Hello - Due to my wifes pregnancy I just had to take down the last of my tanks. Now available I have a 29Gallon with Cichlid shell substrate, 2 AQ70s, 150W Submersible heater, Glass top, and a metal stand. All I need to do is drain it and it is yours.

Asking $125 or best offer. Realistically looking at $45 for the tank and stand, $10 for the heater, $20 for each of the AQ70s, and $30 for the stand. I am reasonable though.

Wblaze

Members
Oh, the tank has black trim and the stand is black metal with a spot to hold a smaller tank on it

Wblaze

Members
The 29 was pretty much my grow out tank. Most recently it had the ancistrus juveniles and the clown lab fry. When the tank started it was a brichardi tank.

Wife is doing well now. Early on we had emergency room visits due to severe morning sickness (like what princess kate has). We did not have that with my son so we figured something was different. Well we found out last week that I will have to learn how to raise a girl.

Becca

Members
The 29 was pretty much my grow out tank. Most recently it had the ancistrus juveniles and the clown lab fry. When the tank started it was a brichardi tank.

Wife is doing well now. Early on we had emergency room visits due to severe morning sickness (like what princess kate has). We did not have that with my son so we figured something was different. Well we found out last week that I will have to learn how to raise a girl.

Congratulations! That is more common with girls - that's why I thought I was having a girl, but I was wrong.

JasonC

Members
Well we found out last week that I will have to learn how to raise a girl.

I was terrified of the idea of having to raise a girl (born into a family that, until my brother and his wife started popping out girls, hadn't had a girl born into the family in over 175 years). Now that I have one, I am terrified of raising a boy.

Fending off boys... yeah... I think I am going to try the "conveniently break out and clean your firearms collection at the right time" method... :wacko:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Fending off boys... yeah... I think I am going to try the "conveniently break out and clean your firearms collection at the right time" method... :wacko:

I keep telling my wife I'm going to do the same thing. I have one of each, and I can tell you as little ones, girls are easier. I think things flip around once puberty starts...

Wblaze

Members
OK - I will do the AC70s at $20 each - Shawn and Peter - They are yours. Just let me know how to get them to you.

So I have an 150W submersible hear I would like to get $10 for and the 29g tank with lid, substrate and metal stand I would like to get $50. But I am open to negotiation

Wblaze

Members
Becca - How old is your son? I never bring mine to the meetings cause I think it is too much time to make him sit. Maybe if there was a group on similar age kids we could bring playdough or something and keep them busy

Forester

Members
Could you do $40 for the tank media lid lights and stand?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

dogofwar

CCA Members
There's an enclosed pre-school-age playground (complete with padded floor) behind the meeting room. A bunch of kids, including my 3-year-old twins, play back there during meetings.

We've done a coloring and crafts table for kids as well, but they seem to like the playground and playing on the ramp by the gym more, especially during warm weather.

Matt

Becca - How old is your son? I never bring mine to the meetings cause I think it is too much time to make him sit. Maybe if there was a group on similar age kids we could bring playdough or something and keep them busy

Leffler817

CCA Members
There's an enclosed pre-school-age playground (complete with padded floor) behind the meeting room. A bunch of kids, including my 3-year-old twins, play back there during meetings.

We've done a coloring and crafts table for kids as well, but they seem to like the playground and playing on the ramp by the gym more, especially during warm weather.

Matt

unfortunately, the playground doors were locked yesterday. :( But the kids do like it a lot!

dogofwar

CCA Members
All you have to do is ask, CJ, the maintenance guy (young guy with dreads) to unlock them (which I about 2/3 of the way through Mark's presentation... when the children needed to be unleashed :)

Matt

unfortunately, the playground doors were locked yesterday. :( But the kids do like it a lot!

Becca

Members

6 months. I didn't have too much trouble with him, but he's not mobile yet. My husband, on the other hand, kept making me get up to call our realtor... grrr.:mad:

I think playdough or maybe a computer playing an educational DVD (Nat Geo???) might help keep kids occupied. I noticed the speaker went pretty long this month - it would probably be tough if they always go long like that.

Give your wife my best - it is NOT fun to be sick like that. I came out weighing less than I did going in - definitely the worlds WORST weight loss plan.