• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishkeeper in Southern Maryland

Jeff721

Members
Hi everyone, my name is Jeff as you probably picked up on already from the screen name.

I am down in Accokeek. I am mostly interested in dwarf cichlids and central/south americans. I have a pair of Pelvicachromis Pulcher as well as two pairs of Mikrogeophagus Ramirezi, along with a bunch of community fish an cherry shrimp.

I am into reptiles as well, but don't keep as many as I use to.

At this time I am in the process of setting up a 40 breeder community/planted tank. Also I am working on a 90 gallon which I think I am going to dedicate to a couple 'wet pets'. I still need to come up with a stand and filter for the 90.

Hope to meet everyone soon.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the forum Jeff. You should try to check out our meeting on Saturday in Silver Spring.

Jeff721

Members
Thanks everyone. Jesse, thanks for the directions, the only thing I couldn't find myself was the location ;)

turfboss

Members
Hi Jeff - welcome to the forum - lots of really knowledgeable folks who "live" here - and they are really great about helping by answering questions and pointing folks in the right direction. If at all possible, try to make the meeting on Saturday - 2:00 at JFK High School - 1901 Randolph Road in Silver Spring. I know it's a bit of a drive from Accokeek but I can guarantee you will find it worthwhile.

BTW - on the Home page - left column is a CCA Navigation block - will help answer lots of questions for you - meeting place and times - and who we are and what we do - check it out.

turfboss

Members
Meeting Saturday

Jeff - hope you made it today - did not get a chance to meet you (as least I don't think so?) - with lots of new folks today - anyway - I thought it was a great presentation with lots of detail - hope you found it a worthwhile drive.