• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fishing trip

npbarca

Members
If we were to do a kayak fishing trip on the bay, you would each be responsible for a kayak and be comfortable in it while fishing. For those of you who have never done it, it does take some gettig used to. If anyone wants to do a kayak trip though, pm me.

YSS

Members
Thai,

Did you catch that giant bass with the giant bait (I think it is) right next to it?

If anyone wants a day trip, I know some good spots on the bay for some stripers from shore. Also, I know a great warm water spot on the Potomac if the weather does not warm up soon.

Come one man, you need to share your secret spots. :)

Thai

Members
I used to fish tournaments for for a last couple of years just leisurely, used to have two hobies but now I've just been throwing big baits chasing for a record!

Thai

Members
Thai,

Did you catch that giant bass with the giant bait (I think it is) right next to it?

Come one man, you need to share your secret spots. :)

Yun yes I catch bass on large 10" plus baits!

image.jpg

Last edited:

IKANBETUTU

Members
Not shore if flechers boathouse is still open but they rent rowboats for cheap we used to have a ball fishing from the rowboats. Bass,perch,big cats a snakehead every once in a blue moon plus lots of other fish. Pretty fun potomac river fishing.

spazmattik

Members
Thai, if Kevin can't make it for whatever reason I am down! I have 36 days of vacation this year so I can go whenever. I'll even buy the beer. lol

Becca

Members
I don't think I've ever used anything bigger than a crawdad as bait... at least not when I was fishing for fish...

Thai

Members
I've got a few large swinbaits in the 2-300$ range...not sure if they were designed to catch fish or fisherman more... Very weary when I started fishing them for fear if lose them but boy do they catch large fish!

Thai

Members
Can I just come along because it's the only chance I'll ever have in life to ride in a Lexus?

Becca I sell them for a living, I'll put you in one for a day anytime if you make the trip down to see me in Alexandria lol!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Lol didn't think I was gonna get such a response.

Umm so who's secret spot are we going to?
What do we have to do to get permission? I'll sign a doc saying I won't share the spot unless written consent is given lol? (will not be taken there blindfolded lol)
And when would we like to set this up for? Few weeks. a month- I know everyone needs time to schedule with family, some people work weekends etc..
Everyone can get their own fishing license just let us know fresh or saltwater?
And do we want to just fish or possible grill up the catch of the day...possibly meet at someone's house or a park...etc

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
Becca I sell them for a living, I'll put you in one for a day anytime if you make the trip down to see me in Alexandria lol!

What makes do you sell and what dealership? Maybe a fellow CCA member can get help with some car discounts?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App