• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

fish room liquidation- keeping a late promise

fish

Banned
So one thousand five hundred dollars for EVERYTHING? OH MY GOD! That is the price of maybe 3 setups!

When you say "setups" do you mean tank stand hood light everything? If this is really that cheap it is tge best deal i have ever seen!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

fish

Banned
1000 dollars is nothing for everything listed. My 240 gallon tank that was just tank and stand was 800$!

I want it all soooo bad but it will not fit in my house!! :( :(

olzkool

Members
Sounds good thx. I have a box truck, and help on my end. Just may need some loading help down there. Btw I still have that exasperates and greshakei waiting for you. Now it looks like I have some more lol

Is it just me or is fish a little over excited about this stuff lol. It's not the Louisiana Purchase fish, just some tanks and little swimming things lol......Just messing with you.

Last edited:

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Cool let me know when you pick everything up ill help you load down then. Got my rack built (even got some electrical done to make it easier) just need a few more tanks
Lol

Fish is just excited by the sounds of it -I bet you got lots of tanks/space to fill with fish, Fish...(just based on other posts)

Last edited:

fish

Banned
Sounds good thx. I have a box truck, and help on my end. Just may need some loading help down there. Btw I still have that exasperates and greshakei waiting for you. Now it looks like I have some more lol

Is it just me or is fish a little over excited about this stuff lol. It's not the Louisiana Purchase fish, just some tanks and little swimming things lol......Just messing with you.

Well it is basically an ENTIRE fish room for $1000. And I have ADHD xD

olzkool

Members
I was just messing with you. I laughed when I seem how excited you got. It reminded me of how I used to get lol. I already have like 16 tanks and a lot of people's " fish rooms" here I have seen are double that so I equate this to a fish room starter kit. I really wanted the fish :)

Raven20

Members

Lmao...

fish

Banned
I was just messing with you. I laughed when I seem how excited you got. It reminded me of how I used to get lol. I already have like 16 tanks and a lot of people's " fish rooms" here I have seen are double that so I equate this to a fish room starter kit. I really wanted the fish :)

Im not into african cichlids or breeding. I have a breeding pair of jewels (accidental lol) and guppies that breed. My tanks are all "show tanks". So thats why i do not have 30+ tanks... I used to have 15 but now i am down to around 8 or 9 but one is a 240

fish

Banned
Stay that way. It's easier. The more tanks you have, the more work it is

Im actually transforming my fish room into an "animal room". Im setting it up to meet each of my animals needs. Im going to be getting into reptile breeding so I'm setting up breeding racks, display tanks, a large cage for my conure parrot im getting soon, a place for my guinea pigs 4x3 cage etc. repainting it, new carpet everything.