• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Magazine

maddog10

Members
Got a post card in the mail today from Aquarium Fish International that lets me sign up for $1 an issue (for 2 years). Thats a bargin anyway you look at it!!

maddog10

Members
It would still be a deal, just be $104 instead of $24. We have trouble getting articles for a semi-quarterly publication, imagine having to meet weekly deadlines!

You definitly have too much free time. Weekly periodicals, heck they would pile up on the kitchen table like the junk mail in my house. :wacko:

Btw, what's with changing back to the old avatar?

maddog10

Members
I got bored one day and started playing with avatars on all the sites I go to, didn't realize I used this one here before.

I set aside about 10 minutes every morning for reading :sick0019: :happy0007:

DeeCee

Members
I got bored one day and started playing with avatars on all the sites I go to, didn't realize I used this one here before.

I set aside about 10 minutes every morning for reading :sick0019: :happy0007:[/b]

Thank you from the Land of Waaaaaaay too much information, Mikey!

I so did not need to know that about you! :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB: :smashfreakB:

DC