• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Few Pix From Pvas Show

Hey folks. I had a blast attending the PVAS show this weekend. Enjoyed meeting some of the CCA leaders. Especially enjoyed Pat and Tracey taking me under their wings and introducing me to everyone. Thanks.

A special treat for me was to enjoy Francine's and David's aquatic photography workshop. Miss Francine, I definitely respect your photographic insight...thanks.

While I was there I tried to shoot some shots of the entries of the fish contests. With the help of Pat and Bob (holding my flash over the tanks), I was able to get a few shots to share. Not my best efforts, but better than nothing, I suppose.

Except for the obvious, you will have to id the fish and owners. I'm just a eye behing the lens.

2aPatsRubyRed1st.jpg

3bPatsAlbinoEureka3rdPlace.jpg

4aPVASshow.jpg

5aPVASshow.jpg

5bPVASshow.jpg

6aPVASshow.jpg

7bPVASshow.jpg

8aPVASshow.jpg

10aPVASshow.jpg

9aPVASshow.jpg

9bPVASshow.jpg

D

daniel4832

Bobby,
Nice job as always.
Would it be possible to get copies of pictures of my fish?
Thanks,
Daniel

DeeCee

Members
Very nice pix Bobby! You got much closer with the photos than I could get to them in person! ROFL, being short is a hindrance at times!

DC

DeeCee

Members
I'm starting to scare myself, guys. I am starting to recognize some of you by your fish.
When I went to the PVAS show, I was looking at tanks and thinking: that's Hans, That's Pat, that one's George's...........