• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Feeding video

Thai

Members
Quick vid of the 265'ers munching down on some krill
[YT]Zu8vQGj2734[/YT]

Last edited:

Thai

Members
And just as I typed that i see his sneaky *** scoot across the tank with my girlfriends Oscar in his mouth.....how am I going to explain this one to her....we out him in there just earlier because we're moving tanks around....

Thai

Members
Got him to spit the Oscar out and moved him to a diff tank but wow...i hope he makes it for her sake....this will be the 4th Oscar of hers that's been taken out by one of my fish if he doesn't make it...

image.jpg

Forester

Members
If he can take the O I bet he could take that JD. Well I guess he is eating well then. Thanks.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thai

Members
The jds are in a diff tank, I moved the O into the blues tank, the bichir is still in the 265 with the bigger fish

blkmjk

Members
Yeah..... If I had a dollar for every time I found one fish with another more expensive or more loved fish in its mouth. I would have 20 bucks at least! Besides that normally its the Oscar with the prized fish in his mouth. Rolls reversed! Hope he makes it. I have accidentally gotten more than one of my wife's fish killed.

Drew

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'm surprised that catfish hides so well, I used to have a 10 inch irwini catfish in my 125, I only had two medium pieces of wood but for some reason I still couldn't find him. Long story short he somehow he swam up into a piece of wood and got stuck. He survived but I gave him to some one else.

AquaStudent

Members
That catfish is huge! That must be a lot of fun to watch when he comes out.

Bummer about the Oscar. Perhaps you can get an identical one if he doesn't make it and she won't notice :p

Thai

Members
That catfish is huge! That must be a lot of fun to watch when he comes out.

Bummer about the Oscar. Perhaps you can get an identical one if he doesn't make it and she won't notice :p

Did that the first time! So as far as she knows only two got killed...man i hate young oscars...so fragile