• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fantasy Hockey anyone?

Leffler817

CCA Members
Did we get 8? Last time I checked there were only 7 +Rsretep. What if we invited some peeps from ECC to fill out the league? Just a thought.

Leffler817

CCA Members
We could post-pone the draft until later in the week or something, and start competing (i.e.- beating Richard) with next week's schedule.

mrkillie

Members
We could post-pone the draft until later in the week or something, and start competing (i.e.- beating Richard) with next week's schedule.

We are starting with next week's schedule anyway, so if we can get a consensus on another day/time, I will be happy to change it. Let me know! I am assuming Thur-Sun are not the best because of the Catfish Convention, so I guess Wed could work.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Hey Joel, did you set up the Auto Draft for the whole league or does it have to be done individually?

FYI, it still says live standard Draft.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Other leagues that I have been in just automatically set you to autodraft once you miss your pick. I was hoping this would be the same way.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Excellent!

Thanx Joel.

Oh by the way, good game the other day;) It reminded me of the good ole days when I use to roast your butt, except in the Championship game where I did a Donavon McNabb. LOL!

RM

mrkillie

Members
Excellent!

Thanx Joel.

Oh by the way, good game the other day;) It reminded me of the good ole days when I use to roast your butt, except in the Championship game where I did a Donavon McNabb. LOL!

RM

My team is pitiful! First I lose to the Prancers, and now this!! UUUGGGHHHH!

Really though, this year I am taking a different approach-just coasting until I get to the playoffs, then I'll turn it on :)

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I say bump it until tomorrow. I won't be able to do a live draft tonight and it would give us more time to find another person.

mrkillie

Members
Since we don't have enough players, I have changed the draft to tomorrow night at 8:00. If we don't have enough then, I will delete the league.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
There's gotta be one more hockey fan out there somewhere. Shall we invite a non CCA person to fill out the league?

Leffler817

CCA Members
The league has been offered to ECC people but last time I checked no one had jumped on board.

I guess no one in Jersey pays attention the Devils. They can't even afford to put a full roster on the ice every night must not generate enough interest. :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
We need one more person to join our Fantasy Hockey league guys. Come on! Hey, I'm not a big Hockey fan either, but at least I'm willing to give it a try for fun.

I'll tell ya what, ever since I started playing Fantasy Football I've looked at the NFL in a different light. I actually enjoy football more now than ever so who knows what Hockey will do for me. It will give you a different perspective toward the sport I promise you that.

RM

mrkillie

Members
OK, one more shot at it. I have changed the draft to Wed 10/27 at 8:00 and we'll start play the following week. Hopefully we can get one more in a week.