• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F/S 75g w/stand,lids

Cartel

Members
Making room for a different tank so this one needs to go. It's a 75g with a black painted back, metal stands and lids. One lid is cracked but siliconed together. It's in good condition but I wouldn't say furniture quality (but how many metal stands are besides Msjinkzd) I'll post crappy cell phone pics tomorrow since my computer is dead. $140 obo

Cartel

Members
No light I was just using a shop light on it. Don't quote me on the brand but judging from the black silicone Perfecto?

Jumbie

Members
$140 is a great deal for a 75g and metal stand!!!! I don't think you will have a problem selling this combo!

kewx

Members
Speaking of computers, are you looking to replace a computer? What type of computer do you have that died? Would you consider a trade?

Cartel

Members
Picture bump. Like I said sorry for the crappy pic/size from my cellular device.

fd64bdfa.jpg

bertolli

Members
I'm interested in buying this from you, i'm low on cash but when i get some i'll let you know. Hopefully by the march meeting.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sale pending somebody's wife not killing them when he asks her to bring home another big tank.