• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Extra males

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I have a reverse quad of Pearsei I got from aquamania last year. They came from Cichlids of the Americas. Males are about 4". Free to any CCA member attending Aquamania. You have to have a tank big enough to house him though (180g+). I can't promise I'll catch him (in a 180g with 60 other fish) but if I can it goes to the first person to respond.

I'll have 2 Melanochromis auratus males to rehome as well. I'm buying a breeding group, but already have males, so no need for more. Free to a CCA member attending aquamania, would accept anything in trade if available, but not needed.

Last edited:

Alpha1

Members
I have a reverse quad of Pearsei I got from aquamania last year. They came from Cichlids of the Americas. Males are about 4". Free to any CCA member attending Aquamania. You have to have a tank big enough to house him though (180g+). I can't promise I'll catch him (in a 180g with 60 other fish) but if I can it goes to the first person to respond.

I'll have 2 Melanochromis auratus males to rehome as well. I'm buying a breeding group, but already have males, so no need for more. Free to a CCA member attending aquamania, would accept anything in trade if available, but not needed.
How much are you selling them for. where can I purchase them form you?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Sorry, I didn't specify, I was only selling one extra male. I'm keeping the remainders.

Cichlids of the Americas has them for sale, which is where I got my original group from. Dan is a great guy, let me know if you need his info.