• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Everyone ok?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
You're right, Jesse- Oscars are always hungry.

The school regained power on Friday night. I am unable to gain access to the building until Monday. I trust all will be fine. I wish I could have turned off the battery air pumps so they wouldn't burn out, but extra oxygen is not a bad thing either.

Ack! We lost power again for 45 minutes during today's thunderstorms. Seriously, I this what it's going to be like for me this summer???

Arlene

WendyFish

Members
Ack! We lost power again for 45 minutes during today's thunderstorms. Seriously, I this what it's going to be like for me this summer???

Arlene
I hope not. :mad:

We didn't have any issues today, luckily, but heard that other parts of Reston went down for a bit. Remember we're just up the road if we can ever help!

mchambers

Former CCA member
Spawning following dry season

Everyone else have lots of stuff spawning now? Nothing like a power outage "dry season."
Look close for the fry below the male.
-Shane
I moved a pair of Bolivian rams into a 20L Friday night, and discovered Sunday that they had dug a pit in the sand, and deposited eggs on the leaf of a sword (ignoring the flats rocks I had placed in the tank for that purpose).

mchambers

Former CCA member
Don't know if it was the power outage, or just moving the fish around, but I've got rainbow cichlid fry for the first time. Moved some of them into a growout tank and left the rest, but doubt they'll survive in a community tank.

ed5fd855.jpg