• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Effects of tank makeover....

Jefft

Members
Freaking missed the "c" stroke on effects.. grrr sorry.. So a while back I posted up a thread detailing how I had made over my tank and gone from just horizontal territories to vertical and horizontal territories. Now I had a few cobue and one male at a full 3 3 1/2 inches.. full grown but he never colored up ever.. He and the other cobue swam around the tank looking drab and grey. Until I went with the vertical territories and the rock stack... Now I have this guy.. same drab gray fish.. only he is a stunner .. Check this bad boy out... Yes the two holding females in the nursery tank are holding his fry... Wo0t wo0t
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited by a moderator:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Beautiful fish you have there. I may have to get some babies from you one day and give them a shot.

And I fixed the title for you...

Jefft

Members
LOL thanks John and for you I will hook you up with the same deal as we did on the rusties..