• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC Auction Fall '11 - Who's Going?

mdlnewman

Members
I've always had a blast at the auction. This year I can even heckle Bill while the Redskins beat up on the Dolphins. I'm hoping there will be TVs at the new location, but I'm going to set the game to record just in case. As others have said, football can be recorded and will be around for another 10 weeks. I've been waiting almost 6 months for the next ECC auction.

What you mean?? Fin's are gonna get their first win this weekend :p

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I would not miss this auction. ECC puts on the Best. BTW who wouldn't want to spend the day with Bill. He is buying the beer you know.

fischfan13

Banned
images

Plenipotentiary-at-large
No problem...

S'easy — stream the auction. Takes the allegedly biggest cichlid auction on the East Coast to another level (think of the possibilities). And really - William has been dreaming of Hollywood for years - this could be his shot.

fischfan13

Banned
S'easy — stream the auction. Takes the allegedly biggest cichlid auction on the East Coast to another level (think of the possibilities). And really - William has been dreaming of Hollywood for years - this could be his shot.

Dreaming Hollywood, Sam?
This is Hollywood.

LIGHTS.
CAMERAS.
AUCTION!!!

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
I'd love to go but most likely I'll have to work. Which is too bad because there are couple of fish I am looking for. :(

Charlutz

Members
I missed the last couple with conflicts. I will NOT miss this one. Been looking forward to it for quite a while.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
It all depends...

Someone get Sam up here!!!

...on The List. And completing a phenomenal amount of work that coincides with entertaining my Mama for a week before I head overseas. Pretty thin prospect at the moment...

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
What you mean?? Fin's are gonna get their first win this weekend :p
Too late. Chiefs already gave them their first win. They win anymore and "Suck for luck" might go to the Colts since they're the only winless team left. Redskins will probably still give them an easy game.

mrkillie

Members
Too late. Chiefs already gave them their first win. They win anymore and "Suck for luck" might go to the Colts since they're the only winless team left. Redskins will probably still give them an easy game.

Colts may just trade the pick if Manning ever gets healthy. They need a few more pieces than a QB it appears.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I just took a look at the list over on ECC. Looks like there is going to be plenty of cool stuff for sale...