• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Downsizing

Ading522

Members
Due to a change in the landlords stipulations for an upcoming repair and renovation, I sadly have to shut down 3 of my tanks..:( i'll be keeping the tanks, but the livestock has to go..so here they are for sale..

Group of 5 brichardi $45/$55
Group of 4 N. Cylindricus $35/$45
Group of 5 pundamilia naso bay red flank 1m5f $50/$60
Group of 5 pundamilia macrocephala 1m4f $50/$60 (would like these to go to a breeder with Victorian species experience)

More groups will likely be sold , but it's a hard decision.. Pm me with interest.. I may give discounts if you take the whole group.. I have to let them go before the end of this year..please pm me..thanks..prices are CCA member/non- CCA member..thanks.

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Rasta Fish

Members
I am sorry to hear bummer :(
That's weird they allow you to keep the tanks but not the livestock
I mean you still have the tanks who cares what you have in them unless you will have them in storage which probably be best to sell them

Ading522

Members
Note to add.. I'm not available today till Friday am.. So I cannot accommodate those who can pickup before then..as long as new year or before Jan.4,2014 I need them out..please , I'd rather have them to homes in here rather than CL or trading them in to LFS.. Although I wouldn't have much choice when the time is almost up.. Thanks!

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
I am sorry to hear bummer :(
That's weird they allow you to keep the tanks but not the livestock
I mean you still have the tanks who cares what you have in them unless you will have them in storage which probably be best to sell them

I'm keeping the tanks in my dads storage unit..so I'm good..I hope to get them running again sometime in the future..

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Hope so too...at least you didn't find out after buying the tank you were looking at on CL. Sometimes stuff happens for a reason. (Still no fun though)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Wow that's upsetting. As a renter I understand, I brought my 125 up at midnight so my nosey neighbor who lives under me didn't see it. Its an old woman who lays awake at night waiting for my tank to break! What brought the change about? Did you sign a new lease? Was there a stipulation on the original lease?

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Wow that's upsetting. As a renter I understand, I brought my 125 up at midnight so my nosey neighbor who lives under me didn't see it. Its an old woman who lays awake at night waiting for my tank to break! What brought the change about? Did you sign a new lease? Was there a stipulation on the original lease?

Yes..I did..I renewed my lease for Jan to June..landlord wants a 15 day notice of renewal,so I renewed mine..only for half the year..hopefully we can get a home by then..the original stipulation allowed me 6 tanks..but recently the basement floor has developed a leak in a certain area when it rains and such..water just makes a puddle.. The landlord is gonna have to repair and renovate..and he'll start somewhere mid Jan..that's why the tanks in that area,have to moved..I don't have another space to put them as tanks aren't allowed in the second floor.. So,bummer but have to comply..

Yes..I did..I renewed my lease for Jan to June..landlord wants a 15 day notice of renewal,so I renewed mine..only for half the year..hopefully we can get a home by then..the original stipulation allowed me 6 tanks..but recently the basement floor has developed a leak in a certain area when it rains and such..water just makes a puddle.. The landlord is gonna have to repair and renovate..and he'll start somewhere mid Jan..that's why the tanks in that area,have to moved..I don't have another space to put them as tanks aren't allowed in the second floor.. So,bummer but have to comply..

Ouch!!! Atleast you get to keep the coolest fish lol! Is that the 180?

Ading522

Members
Ouch!!! Atleast you get to keep the coolest fish lol! Is that the 180?

I'm keeping the 180 with fronts..and 125 with male fish..40 breeder with a few growouts..these fish are currently in 33 longs and a 120..

AquaStudent

Members
maybe you can find someone to take care of them as an investment. work out something down the road. one of the people with multiple breeding projects would be nice

Ading522

Members
maybe you can find someone to take care of them as an investment. work out something down the road. one of the people with multiple breeding projects would be nice

That is also a possibility..with a written contract..lol.. But that could be something to look at as well.. Jesse(verbal) offers something similar with his red bns..but because I do not know when I can set them up again I would not know if that will work..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App