• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Downsizing - Breeding Groups/Fish for sale

fordfan

Members
I am downsizing to do a tear down on my 125. I need a new tank and the basement needs carpet so I must downsize to accomodate this. Here is what I have available:

Super Red Empress

I have approximately 7, all adults approximately 5" long. These fish are gorgeous! The breakdown is something like 5 males and 2 females. I can't be sure. Two males are fully colored up the others are subs. I believe one female is holding currently. I may be wrong but too early to be sure. I'd like to keep the most dominant male but would sell for the right price. I'd like to get $10ea for the females and sub males. The other fully colored up male $20 and the Dom male $30. If you buy several I will definately make a deal.

Ruby Red Peacocks

I have approximately 12, all adults and approx. 4.5". All males are colored up some are more dominant than others. I have 10-11 males and 3 females. They have bred about 9 times and all females have held one currently holding. I let the last one spit in the tank last week no room for the juves at this point as I have about 40 fry/juves on site if you are interested in the proof. I'd like $15/ea for the males and $10/ea for females. Again I'll work a deal for a breeding group or multiples. The juves are already coloring up and I'd sell these for $3/ea.

Sunshine Peacocks

I have approximately 15 or so, all adults approx. 3-4" 5 or so males colored up and some sub doms. about 5 or 6 females three have held at one time. They have bred appox 6 times so far with two females currently holding. I'd like $15/ea for colored up males and $10/ea for females, deals made for multiples. I have approximately 40 juves/fry $2/ea.

Taiwan Reef "Steveni"

I have 5 of these. 1 stunning male and 4 females all approx. 4-5" the females are also very attractive with gold bellies. They breed constantly and there is always atleast two females holding. I'd like $80 for the group. I also have approx. 50 Juves/fry in a holding tank. $2/ea for these. They have bred 10-20 times.

All the photos are of my fish and the same ones for sale. The pics are a few months old the fish have only improved in color over time. I have owned the adults for approximately 1.5-2 years. Bought from other members as juves. I am not trying to make money here. I just need to downsize to take down my tank and I do have too many fish right now. If you think the prices aren't fair PM and we can try and work it out. I am also open to trades. I'm in the market for a nice 125 tank or one in this size range. No more fish currently. I am located in Annapolis/Pasadena area.

Matt

Reed

Very Fishe
Amazing deals on beautiful fish. I to far to travel
Someone go steal this fish
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Ading522

Members
Matt. thanks for accommodating me yesterday morning.. your fish have great color! very cool groups.. thanks Matt!