• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Downsizing again :(

The landlord came by and have to get rid of my discus tank on the next 7 days. I have the following items for sale. I'll entertain offers but no trades.

Drilled 65 gallon w/ stand- $250 36x18" footprint
One month old 36"HOT5 w/ two blue led lights w/ bulbs-$75
Black Sand/ Black fluorite mix about- its 4" thick in my tank-$25
Take all the above for $325 for CCA members

Plants:

Ludwigia Cuba- about 12 stems 24" tall- $20
Cabomba Furcata- $10
Indian Red sword- $8
Pink Kleinz Prinz sword- $6
Ozlot sword- $5
Hygro sp.?- $5
Red Naesea- 10+ stems- $15
Ambulia- $6
Green Tiger Lotus- $8
A few more but I forget right now.
All plants for $70 for CCA members

Fish-

Very Proven Discus Pair- Female is Brilliant blue turq. Male is Tony Tan Blue Diamond. Their offspring were seen at Aquafest and a few members here have them too. I'm taking reasonable offers as I struggle putting a price one them. They breed once a month for me and usually have 150+ offspring make it to 2" no problem. Great parents!!

Male Bristlenose pleco- $5

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
**** landlord, tell him u will pay a renters' insurance....?

if nothing will change his mind tell me what brand is the light?
is all the substrate flourite? 50%??

Enkay

Members
How much do you want for the discus pair ? are you using RO water for them ? What size tank are they in ?

How much do you want for the discus pair ? are you using RO water for them ? What size tank are they in ?

they are in the tank above and they are in tap water and once a month I do a 50% water change with RO water, otherwise all water changes are aged tap. PM me with an offer.

The tank is drilled on the bottom with a 1" and 3/4" hole. Bulkheads are included with the tank. I'll do the tank/ stand for $200 to anyone who just signed up for CCA membership