• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dovii-Managuense: A study of territoriality & color

Aquamojo

Members
Below is a link to an article I pulled from one of the earliest Buntbarsche Bulletins. Club members are able to access all of the past issues as well as the searchable database by author, subject, title & species. Members also receive a printed copy of what's on line. I wanted to post this as an example. Very interesting article written in the late sixties I believe. In it the authors Gene Gianladis & Richard Olson talk about some very interesting aspects of both species.

I find it intriguing for many reasons. for one they refer to the lack of availability of both these species and the infrequent breeding for that reason. Today LOTS of people own one, more or even both of these fish. It's look back in time as well as a wealth of very specific, hard to find information.

If you are interested in the offer of three NO obligation electronic BB's, follow this link Three for FREE! and fill out the information. I will personally send you the last, current and next BB publication for free. Without a doubt the magazine remains the single best tangible benefit of being a member of the club.

Here's the link to the article. Please feel free to discuss any aspects on this thread.

Enjoy...

Mo

Dovii-Managuense: A study in territoriality and color

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Thanx for the info Mo! Hopefully one day soon you'll come back down here and do your famous presentation for us again. :)))

RM

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
THANKS FOR SOME INVALUABLE INFORMATION! I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR YOU SPEAK MORE ON THIS AND HONDURIAN JAGUARS. YOU EVER GET AN OPENING IN YOUR SCHEDULE WE WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU.LOL I KNOW I SURE WOULD.