• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dirted 10 gallon

ErnieG

Members
This tank is not done being planted but I thought I would just show it off, tell me what you guys think.

image.jpg

fish

Banned
Nice! Is that the "frill" plants from petsmart? I made a discovery. Those that they sell at petsmart are $2.97. But if you go to your local stream you can get buckets full for free...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Becca

Members
All these great pics you post make me really want to get a move on renovating that metaframe in the garage.

Becca

Members
Give me a 3 day notice and I will help you lol, I'm sure Will wouldn't mind helping out either lol.

Thanks - I'll probably tackle it the week of 6/23 because I'll be home from work (daycare is closed)... IF Isaac lets me.

Seriously, seeing all your planted tanks makes me miss the 29. It was beautiful, at least I thought it was :wub:.

ErnieG

Members
I'm glad I can inspire someone, when I witness the results from my first dirted tank I fell in love with it and now I can't stop lol.

Localzoo

Board of Directors
No prob E and yes willing to help you Becca just doing some finishing touches to the rack and will def hit you up for advice ps post pics of the aquaponic set up. ( did you check out the pumps at harbor freight?)

ErnieG

Members
No prob E and yes willing to help you Becca just doing some finishing touches to the rack and will def hit you up for advice ps post pics of the aquaponic set up. ( did you check out the pumps at harbor freight?)

I will post pics, still gathering materials but I will post when I'm done. I need a few bulk heads and water pump, I might use different tubs then what I plan to use now.