• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Dilemma

Plenipotentiary-at-large
So I've got 200+ eggs from Tonya(& Caleb)'s prize angelfish (the one in her avatar), about 50 Krobei fry, a couple dozen Nannacara Aurocephalus fry and a couple clouds of newly hatched Apistos. Ordinarily this would be sort of fabulous except I'm leaving for India on Thursday and I know what will happen or rather not happen in my absence. I expect some of the dwarf cichlids to make it but would like to farm out the angels (preferably before they hatch) and the orange Krobei as they're likely too small to manage. As such, if anyone with some real experience wants to fire up a batch of baby brine shrimp and take a crack at doing Tonya proud they're here on a piece of roofing slate for the asking, as are the Krobei which have done well previously on First Bites, GPs and decap bs eggs. PM me if interested and can pick up in NW DC - no rookies please.

mscichlid

Founder
Are you offering all fry or just the angels? I'd be interested in the Nannacara Aurocephalus fry and Apistos.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Not this time

Just the angels and the Krobei. The dwarfs are in tanks with plenty of forage.