• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

December

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Remember there is no meeting in December.

Saturday December 9th is our holiday party. I believe the usual time of 2pm.

This year it is at Francine's house. I will post an address later and also will be sending
out an email as a reminder. Maybe two of them.

The party is Pot Luck. Meaning that every one brings a dish to share.

The club will provide Soda, and the paper goods.

I will start it off with Tracey and I bringing a couple of pans of Stuffed shells.
I believe Francine will provide a meat.

There also will be a gift exchange. I forget what its called.
Any one who brings a gift can participate.
All gifts are wraped. We choose numbers to see who goes first. Person #1 picks
a gift and opens in front of every one. Then the next person picks either a gift from the pile or can take person #1's gift. Which means person #1 goes again. This goes on until the end. The gifts should be $20.00 or less. They can be something good or a joke gift. There are always a number of joke gifts. Thats what makes it fun. See what you get stuck with in the end.

This event is usually fun and we get to see Francine's fish. We will sit around talking and having a few "drinks".

Francine......Anything to add??????

mscichlid

Founder
I was planning to fix a piece of pork (ham) and some kind of bird for the non-porkers. I'll have one case of beer. (Heiney's) If you want another brand please feel free to bring it. If you want something harder, all I'll have will be Southern Comfort.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I can't agree.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whoops, I mean..... I can't agree more!

We had a great time and you did good girl.

Pat

D

daniel4832

Francine,
I'm very glad that I attended, great time!
My fish are very confused that their food is moving. :eek:
Thanks,
Daniel

mscichlid

Founder
Thanks everyone! It was an emmense pleasure to have you all in my home. You guys really came with the food, oh my! Everything was delicious and what I didn't get a chance to eat yesterday is pretty tasty today. :lol: It was a wonderfull turnout and eventhough I was worn our before anyone showed up I had a great time.

This club has a wonderful membership and I am proud to be a member.

Happy Holidays! Enjoy your fish and your family this season. See you in January!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Well there was a great turn out. I think it was around 27 or 28 people.
If you were not there, you missed some great food.
Of course, I remembered to take a picture after half of it was gone. Oh well. :smashfreakB:

DSC_0081.jpg

A lot of deserts.
DSC_0083.jpg

A lot of great talk, fish and gifts.
DSC_0075.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0085.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

Food was GREAT!!!

First time in ages when I came home after a "pitch-in-get-together" and didn't have a stomach ache. :D

Nice photos of some really weird people Pat. :lol: We all look like "fish nerds with spouses" :lol:

Steve

Members
"fish nerds" ???

Are you joking? A bag of Daphnia is the most coveted gift at the party and you think there is ANY question??

LOL :)

("Embrace the Dark Side. It is your Destiny.")

Steve

P.S. And a big "Thank you" to Francine for pulling the whole party together, not to mention hosting and showing off her fishroom!

D

Discus-Hans

Franny,

I'm sorry we didn't make it, specialy now I see that table with food :p :p

We planned on it but off course the customer that was comming to pick up his Discus was very late and thanks to him we missed a great party :angry: :angry:

Hope to see you soon,

Joanne & Hans.