• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cyps hanging from a string ?P?

mdlnewman

Members
Do all cyps just hang in place unless fed?? Mine seem to think they are model airplanes hanging from the ceiling.

Getting my vote for most boring fish ever, currently.

Charlutz

Members
Not mine. I have utintas and jumbo specklebacks. Several generations in multiple tanks in groups of 20+. In both types, the males dance and flash constantly chasing females and males around. They are much more interesting in big schools though. When I've had groups less than 15, they move less and aren't as interesting. Never had pavos though and they might behave differently.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Come to the light...come to the light. New Worlds that is :) :)

Matt

Do all cyps just hang in place unless fed?? Mine seem to think they are model airplanes hanging from the ceiling.

Getting my vote for most boring fish ever, currently.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
LOL. I love the fact that even before the Tang/Malawi back-and-forth could start up, Matt jumped in and went straight to the old/new fight. Good stuff.

How grown up are yours? I have leptosoma Utinta and the males are all over the place, chasing each other and the girls. Are your guys mature yet?

I think that they're pretty interesting fish. Paracyps on the other hand..... :rolleyes:

minifoot77

Members
LOL. I love the fact that even before the Tang/Malawi back-and-forth could start up, Matt jumped in and went straight to the old/new fight. Good stuff.

How grown up are yours? I have leptosoma Utinta and the males are all over the place, chasing each other and the girls. Are your guys mature yet?

I think that they're pretty interesting fish. Paracyps on the other hand..... :rolleyes:

how much you want for your para's tony? :D

mdlnewman

Members
Far as I know Tony I only have one male and he is young adult I think. Yea Bill they have rocks to play in.