• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cutting Back

JLW

CCA Members
Okay, I've been juggling tanks all day, and have the following available for today. Monday, I'm dropping them off at the LFS. Everything else, I think I'm going to keep... so if you want it, PM me and come get it TODAY, SUNDAY. I'm in Takoma Park, just off the University Blvd. exit on 495.

Fish and plants are -free-, unless specified otherwise, but if you wanna give me some money for them, I'm not objecting. :)
Ameca splendens: Pair and some fry ($15)
Blonde Honduran Redpoints: 6 or so fry
Raphael Cat
Convicts
Yellow Mbuna of some sort, I don't like African cichlids. :p
1 - A. mentos
1 Dwarf Electric Catfish ($20 -- needs his own tank)
Pair of E. evergladeii ($10)
Male E. gilbertii (Cannot go in with the evergladeii)
3 Mudskippers -- $10 each, will sell separately.

HUGE glob of Java Moss
Cabomba and Anacharis -- tank grown so it'll probably grow for you
Some small swords
Myriophyllum frill
Hygrophila "Tiger"
Other assorted plants

Dry Goods: I want them gone today, make me a counter offer. If I don't sell them, I'll hang on until auction in Spring.
4 or so 10-gallons - $5 each, can probably hook you up with some lids.
7 drilled 2.5's with bulkheads and fill valves ($60 -- might need a couple new bulkheads)
48" CRLF T5 Fixture ($20)
30" CRLF T5 Fixture ($20)
55-G old school tank with custom made, very nice canopy and stand (stand is in Rockville, we'd have to go get it) $100
30" Light Oak AGA Stand (For a 20-Long) $50
20-G Long MetaFrame tank $40
54-Gallon Stainless Steel, Cabinet, Light, Cap, Top, Tank, etc. No longer including wet/dry, you're on your own: $200
Pair of Dragon Aerators. $30 for both.
Assorted rocks, driftwood, etc. Come see it and make me an offer.

I have plans tonite around 8, and want everything gone by then.

Also have more fish food than I can ever use if you need some. Come get it. :)

Also, completely unrelated to fish, I have 3 chinchillas, a beige male and two females, that I am looking to rehome. PM if you're interested and I'll give you some details.

Anything not listed above is no longer available.
PM me -- don't respond here, I'm not going to see it -- or call/text. Don't e-mail me, just PM or call/text.

JLW

CCA Members
All the fish and plants that I'm going to sell are gone. I'll post a list of hard-goods for pickup next weekend during the week sometime, but pretty much everything is available. :)

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Yeah I saw that after I posted. I was holding out that you meant the other lights listed.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

blkmjk

Members
Mis read original post guess the hrp's are gone already.

Thanks
Drewot

Last edited:

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Ah the zealousness of youth...

pretty sure i said lights plural but i'm easy to over look. . .

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bully, rag, vex, disquiet, goad, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize, or ruffle the animal.

minifoot77

Members
old enough to know better...

but still to young to care :)

Please do not annoy, torment, pester, plague, molest, worry, badger, harry, harass, heckle, persecute, irk, bully, rag, vex, disquiet, goad, beset, bother, tease, nettle, tantalize, or ruffle the animal.

JLW

CCA Members
Sorry everyone -- kinda got tired of selling stuff over the weekend. All the livestock I want to get rid of is gone. I'll make up a list later this week of dry goods and who I have down for "dibs." I'd prefer people to come over this weekend, rather than throughout the week.