• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Crazy fish !

longstocking

Members
Anybody else have major breeding going on in their tanks this week? My fish are acting crazy ... in a good way ;) I'm guessing it's due to the storms and the barometric pressures....

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I picked up a pair of honduran red points last Sunday and they spawned Tuesday. My centrarchus pair also have a swarm of fry this morning. It seems spring is still in the air!

dogofwar

CCA Members
Two different barombi mbo fish spawned earlier this week: stomatepia pindu and saratherodon linnelli

Matt

A

AlishanAS

Pelvicachromis subocellatus Moanda spawned two days ago and I found a female Tilapia ruweti sitting on a patch of eggs this AM.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Mine too

Anybody else have major breeding going on in their tanks this week? My fish are acting crazy ... in a good way ;) I'm guessing it's due to the storms and the barometric pressures....
My panda cories laid about 25 eggs on the glass sometime Thursday night. Funny thing is that the barometric pressure really hasn't moved around all that much lately. Even when the most recent fronts came through, it didn't drop very much.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I guess I will live vicariously through all of you. All of my fish are doing well, but no spawing of any sorts is taking place.

Yeah im part of the crazy spawning aswell.
As of now i have;
4 Multi spawns
3 different spawns from the same pair of Temporalis from the same parents about 2 weeks a part

longstocking

Members
It's pretty cool :)

Every year this happens.... I have quite a few fish guarding fry/eggs...

Xenotilapia
L. ornatipinis
N. nigriventris
Tropheus red rainbow
Kilesa
Julidochromis
beuscheri

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Me 3 LOL!

Aulonocara Maylandi

NimboChromis Venustus
Protomelas Super Red Empress
Placidoichromis Jalo Reef
Aulonocara BiColor
Aulonocara Dragon Blood Peacocks too

I think it helps when you have a built in simulated moon light system. LOL!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
My carpintis spawned and both guarded the eggs, but they all turned white despite the use of alder cones. Maybe the male did not fertilize.