• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Crazy CL postings

Crazy thing is yours is going to get flagged and his won't. I've posted things like you several times and they usually only last about an hour. I hope no one is crazy enough to buy it without checking the price on a new one.

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Because there's more a holes selling tanks at ridiculous prices than non a holes calling them out on it. I assume its the people listing the tanks doing the flagging and no matter how crazy it is it still fits into cl regulations. Buyer beware should be their moto

1badmarine

That's terrible. Picked up 2 40 breeders today and gonna use Jon Clark's idea for a dual stand

chriscoli

Administrator
My favorite part was "huge for a 40 gal"...... Um, I guess in the seller's universe the rules of physics are different because here....40 gal is always 40 gal!

YSS

Members
Crazy thing is yours is going to get flagged and his won't. I've posted things like you several times and they usually only last about an hour. I hope no one is crazy enough to buy it without checking the price on a new one.

Still up and running.

lkelly

Members
Have you holier-than-thou nitpickers not considered the fact that it might hold 40 IMPERIAL gallons? Don't be so isolationist that you ignore our former British overlords. I hear they keep that type of catfish pictured in the ad.

JasonC

Members
uhhh... does that mean they are selling them fast enough that they thought they could be getting more out of them?!?