• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CRAIGSLIST AD

fish

Banned
festaedan lives in potomac i think. since he is setting up a fish room he should get them

Wish I was down that way, I would have camped out half(all-LOL) the night for the 25's-It's a high 20H, great tank for larger breeder pr's of angels-Hope some of you guys/gals got them

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I hope Dan was able to pick them all up and add them to his fishroom!

Matt

I got what was left :)
I picked up 2 25s, 2 20s, and what i think is a 15. I got there right at 9 and these were the only tanks left. Someone picking up 2 ten gallons actually was telling my dad about the CCA and how great it is not knowing that Im already a member.
If anyone has or knows someone selling a stand that can hold 2 2' by 1' 25s please pm me.

fish

Banned
I got what was left :)
I picked up 2 25s, 2 20s, and what i think is a 15. I got there right at 9 and these were the only tanks left. Someone picking up 2 ten gallons actually was telling my dad about the CCA and how great it is not knowing that Im already a member.
If anyone has or knows someone selling a stand that can hold 2 2' by 1' 25s please pm me.

you should of camped out a few minutes before it even started ;)

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Thanks
2 of the tanks were painted all around except for a little viewing panel on the side and unfortunately all I had to scrape that paint off was a 1" wide razor blade. I just finished the first one and I'll start the 2nd one tomorrow morning.