• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Couple Eagles Today

First Osprey showed up a Eastneck Isaland today. I got this one after I jumped out of my van and spooked it off a perch as it was eating.
1aOspreyEastNeck031508.jpg

Then I drove up to the dam and caught this eagle fishin'.

4aConowingoEagle031508.jpg

4bConowingoEagle031508.jpg

4cConowingoEagle031508.jpg

maddog10

Members
When do the Shad and Herring run? I bet it gets interesting at that time of the year.
When does the new lens come in? Which one did you decide on?

Herring are already showing up in the creeks like the Northeast. I have a customer that catches about ten thousand every year and resells them live for Rock fishing (mainly to Delaware Bay fishermen). So the shad should start showing up in the next week or so too. An oldtimer used to tell me that "the shad run when the dogwoods bloom".

I didn't have to order one. Found a 200-400mm f/4 VR to use. It even has a Wimberly QR release I can use on my gimbal mount head. Sucker is dressed out in camo too. I could have used it this weekend, but I opted not to because rain was predicted. I also found a new one to buy. Want to lend me $5,1000? Same price for a new D3. Lens or camera, lens or camera, lens or camera. Decisions, decisions, decisions. :confused0083:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
And here I am stuck in the 80's with the little D70.

Now wonder I am afraid to take pictures. You guys and your big

toys.... :sad0121: :sad0017: :sad0121: :sad0121: :sad0017: :sad0121:

longstocking

Members
LMAO Pat... I don't even want to hear about it !

Of course I do have every new scuba toy :lol: You fix your house up :) To each his own !

Poor Pat. His only toys include 60 aquariums, a vintage motorcycle, a fancy 4WD pick 'em up truck, and oh yeah, a real cannon. Boohoo poor Pat. :character0051:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Don't give me a hard time, I will work on the trajectory towards Parkville. lol

LOL incase people are wondering, the cannon is a little black powder miniture. Makes a heck of a racket though.
Oh yeah, and don't say 60 tanks yet.... Tracey might hear you...lol</span>