• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Copadichromis mloto Likoma

iamzrad

Members
Sorry Mike, :p :rolleyes: :lol:

mloto-_af22e445de.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Theres definitely something wrong with that fish. I'm not sure what, so I need to do some further observation. I know you don't have a spare QT tank, and you can't take care of him properly anymore, so I'll go ahead and quarantine him in one of my tanks:cool:. Thanks for rubbing it in jerk:rolleyes:.

iamzrad

Members
Theres definitely something wrong with that fish. I'm not sure what, so I need to do some further observation. I know you don't have a spare QT tank, and you can't take care of him properly anymore, so I'll go ahead and quarantine him in one of my tanks:cool:. Thanks for rubbing it in jerk:rolleyes:.

Hahaha! :lol:

davidhusker

Members
Here are my F1 Copadichromis trewavasae i used to have breeding in the 360 gal. I started out with 1m 7fem then somehow a year or two down the road i had 1m 3f and they were in the tank with about 30 other fish, mostly males. The male only got really black when breeding (as in video). One of my favorite groups i ever kept.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvbKbAJzDME

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Great video, David. Looks like that tank always has some action going.

Funny how the borleyi comes over towards the end of the video and tries to get some action. :)