• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cool pic

MonteSS

Members
Hey all. Havn't been around much. Nic are still at it. She is guarding wrigglers. Soon she will kick his butt and exhile him to the other side of the tank. Very close pair when not spawning.

Anyone have shots of their offspring?

....Bill

dogofwar

CCA Members
Nice shot, Bill!

Nics are a wonderful fish. Folks shouldn't let their relative availability - thanks to folks like Sam and Bill - dissuade them from giving them a shot...

Matt

Nice pair of cichlids. I'm originally from Charlottesville; where in the heck do you get your cichlids down there? I've not seen a decent pet shop there in years! Oddly, the guy named Pete who owned the Pet Forum (ouch!) is actually the one who got me into cichlids when he had a nice little shop many, many years ago. I believe the road was N. Berkshire? Shame he did not keep up his shop at the Seminole square. He was actually a nice (and very knowlegeable) guy.

MonteSS

Members
Yeah. Pete is a really nice guy. He closed up at Seminole about a year ago. My Nic pair was from him.

Got fish from Rapps, Ken Davis, Aqua bid and other onlines sources as well as CCA members.

....Bill