• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

company to move 125

I have a 125 gallon tank. Are there any moving companies that specialize in moving tanks + stand from Prince George's county to Howard County. I have the fish in a temporary location now so the move will consist of a little 1/4 of sand plus a small amount of water.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd bet for the right price, a crew from CCA could knock out the move and re-set-up with the speed and professionalism that was demonstrated in moving and setting up several hundred fish tanks at the ACA convention last weekend!

Matt

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Never heard of a company that specializes in tanks, but you will certainly want to drain the tank all the way and move the sand to buckets. Besides being that much heavier, it is not good structurally to move a 6' tank that is partially loaded.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'd bet for the right price, a crew from CCA could knock out the move and re-set-up with the speed and professionalism that was demonstrated in moving and setting up several hundred fish tanks at the ACA convention last weekend!

Matt

Knock yourself out, Matt. :wacko:

dogofwar

CCA Members
A 125 and stand could fit in the Saab. If I took the top down. And took out the car seat... ;)

I was tee-ing this one up for an enterprising crue looking to make a little scratch...no me...

Matt

Cartel

Members
I just moved my 125 and you def want no water or sand in it. It was heavy as is but a buddy and I did it.