• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

COMING SOON.....CCAFFL '11!

cmcpart0422

Members
i don't think that is possible since the roster size is fixed, and who's gonna trade picks one for one? Someone's always gonna lose (at least 'on paper'). But I'll look into it.

I was thinking more like my 1st round pick for someones 2nd and 3rd. But if its to big of a hassle don't worry about it.

I played the first season and would like to be back in if any spots open up! If i recall, I was one of the first ones, if not the first to bring the idea up!

mrkillie

Members
I was thinking more like my 1st round pick for someones 2nd and 3rd. But if its to big of a hassle don't worry about it.

That's why the draft would have to be a round or two shorter than the number of roster spots available. I'll check it out.

Any other thoughts?

davidhusker

Members
Any draft pick trades would need to be done PRE-DRAFT.
The only way this could work is if you say "ill do pick 1 for picks 2 and 3"

Each person would have to pick respective players that the other team owner wants and they would then be traded AFTER the draft.