• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Clean 5 gallon buckets with lids.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Just pulled 20 or so of these out of a dumpster from a drywall job across the street today. Basically pristine (except for the labeling) and fish-room approved (all buckets carry the SAM Seal - OOUREK! OOOUREK! - of Approval) (Quiet down boy or the landlord's going to have Fish and Wildlife up here and you know what that means - Sea World, the world's greatest cetacean wh*rehouse where you'll spend the rest of your natural born days mortified in your role as an "ambassador of your kind" and forlornly pining away for those annual Sirenian lovefests in the harbor ) - once the gypsum mud is washed out. Anyway, happy to provide to good homes (the buckets not the seal) at Saturday meeting for paltry consideration but I'm not going to clean out more than I need unless someone expresses interest.

By the way, anyone have a line on cheap frozen cod in quantities? Pollock will work as well.

fischfan13

Banned
Pollock will work as well.

Here ya go...

Pollock-Number-One-1948.jpg

Plenipotentiary-at-large
That's "Pollock" - I asked for "pollock" - but well met...

...and we're partial to "impressionism" over here in case it isn't obvious. Your pollock while chilling isn't quite frozen and if it's yours to sell then you have stories I need to hear.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Jesse & Caleb

Regale me with tales of thy "paltry consideration" ere I soil my hands cleaning yonder pails for thy enrichment.

toddnbecka

Members
I can use a couple new buckets, some of mine are showing their age and should be retired. No cleaning required, I'm not too lazy to scrape out some crusty drywall mud if necessary, just too cheap to buy new ones. Do they have lids? Those are occasionally handy for transporting fish over bumpy roads.
I do have a fair number of empty NLS buckets (lids too) on hand if you have any use for smaller ones. I paid over $50/each for those, though they were filled with little brown things when they arrived.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Alright you're due...

how bout a twenty long lid if you need it still?

Thirty tanks and that's actually about the only thing I actually need right now. Reckon one of your buckets should maybe just have to have a pair of something really cool in it. But dang it all, recall as you're partial to trios as such. Whatever shall I do?

Really ought to stop doing business with you.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
The bucket list - last call.

I can use a couple new buckets, some of mine are showing their age and should be retired. No cleaning required, I'm not too lazy to scrape out some crusty drywall mud if necessary, just too cheap to buy new ones. Do they have lids? Those are occasionally handy for transporting fish over bumpy roads.
I do have a fair number of empty NLS buckets (lids too) on hand if you have any use for smaller ones. I paid over $50/each for those, though they were filled with little brown things when they arrived.

Will pass on the NLS pails but give you a couple of these gratis as you volunteered to clean them - not much of a chore as the mud is still damp. However the lids are going to cost you ...

toddnbecka

Members
I do have a few hundred or so endler's, mixed black bar and peacock or pure-breeding blonde (leucistic) if you prefer. There are always a couple blonde fry among the swarms of regular fry, so I moved some to another tank. Since they grew out and started breeding there haven't been any regular fry among them. They also seem to be somewhat less prolific, either less fry or less often, but they don't fill a tank as quickly IME.