• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CL Alert!

Ading522

Members
it sure looks very short for a 125 gal./ but for $50 worth the look.

I originally thought it was as well.. But you can ask the seller..it sure doesn't look like any 75/90 g.. $50 obo..IMO worth asking or taking a look at..just got no more room..

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Ading522

Members
Just wish I had the space.

I should say all of us always wish for just a little more room.. And most of us would probably expand and expand if we didn't have to be kicked out for having the whole house filled with tanks and water..lol

Sent from my Xoom using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jonclark96

Past CCA President
You'd definitely need electricity, but trenching it out to the shed isn't that huge of a deal. Running a hose from your house wouldn't be the end of the world assuming you can get it hooked up to a location that has tempered water.

Ading522

Members
You'd definitely need electricity, but trenching it out to the shed isn't that huge of a deal. Running a hose from your house wouldn't be the end of the world assuming you can get it hooked up to a location that has tempered water.

yes..thats a plan.. but we would have to see.. :) its a nice shed built out of cinder blocks..

dogofwar

CCA Members
I keep my tanks in a van down by the river ;)

The main considerations for a shed are electricity, water and insulation.

My detached garage fishroom in California had beefed-up electricity to hand the space heater and all of the tanks.

For water, I ran a hose from one of the bathrooms in the house and (during warm weather) aged and warmed water in a couple of Rubbermaid 150g tubs in the garage...

Matt

I keep my tanks in a van down by the river ;)

The main considerations for a shed are electricity, water and insulation.

My detached garage fishroom in California had beefed-up electricity to hand the space heater and all of the tanks.

For water, I ran a hose from one of the bathrooms in the house and (during warm weather) aged and warmed water in a couple of Rubbermaid 150g tubs in the garage...

Matt

Aging process = Matt bathing in his garage before going down by the river

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
me too..someone on CCA raised fish in a shed..was it Pat Kelly? oh well.. to dream is not a bad idea..
Was not me?
We did have a member, Ron, with a fish house in the early years. But that was like 400 tanks and the building was bigger than my house. LOL