• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlids, Tacos and Beer...The ECC HUGE Spring Auction '12!

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I also had a great time. Saw some friends, ate some tacos, visited an amazing lfs in Jersey... it was a great day!

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I think this was my 4th (or 5th?) ECC auction and it was my favorite so far. Worked the table most of the time (which kept me out of trouble, I think) and only took home 3-4 bags of fish, but they were certainly good ones (O. tetraspilus, O tetrastigma, Mylochromis plagiotaenia and some masenje peacocks that Michael and I split).

The taco truck was incredible! Ate/split 4 different items during the day. Hopefully, it'll be a permanent fixture on future auctions.

Thanks again, Bill and crew for another slammin' time!

I wish I could have gone, but I was pretty doped up and couldn't drive with a bandaged up right hand. Had carpal tunnel surgery last Thursday.

Can we have a taco truck at the CCA meetings??? :D

Arlene

WendyFish

Members
Can we have a taco truck at the CCA meetings??? :D

Arlene
NO! I would gain too much weight... I am pretty sure it took the proceeds from an entire bag of demasoni to feed our day's taco consumption, but it was well worth it! That was delicious!

Much :wub: to ECC, it was a great auction and I had a lot of fun.

guarddog5

CCA Members
It was a great time at the ECC auction, lots of nice fish, was able to hang out with good friends, and most of all pigged out. The taco truck rocked!!! For the ones that did not go, "y'all" missed out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

longstocking

Members
I don't buy much at auctions as most of you know... but I did buy lots of tacos :lol: If you are a foodie, don't miss the next auction, just for the taco truck! One of the best on the east coast for Mexican and yes this is better than 99% of sit down restaurants on the east coast. Real Mexican is the one thing I miss living out here... not any more! YUM YUM YUM YUM. To sum it up for you foodies... it's authentic Mexican with a contemporary twist!