• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cichlids of the Americas Group Buy

daninmd

Members
I am new to New Worlds...are there any fish on there that are dwarf suitable for a smaller tank (40g-ish)?

daninmd

Members
CAs if they are small enough. I know there are a lot of smaller SAs, didn't know if there were any CAs that would work in a 40g (36" x 18" footprint)

dogofwar

CCA Members
I'd go with some wild-type cons or Cryptoheros in a tank that size...especially as an intro to CAs.

There are of course lots of small SAs like Nannacara, Laetecara, Keyholes, etc. that would work in a 40B and not dig too much...

Matt

CAs if they are small enough. I know there are a lot of smaller SAs, didn't know if there were any CAs that would work in a 40g (36" x 18" footprint)

jonclark96

Past CCA President
On the fence about ordering? How does a 10% discount sound?

That's right, Dan has offered a 10% discount to anyone getting in on this order. Don't miss out!

Quicklynx

Members
I may be interested in some Geos. My Brasiliensis is all by himself and I'd like to get him some friends. I may join.

My thing is I don't have tank space. Would anyone be interested in some parrots, or convicts to clear me some space for those guys?

I also wonder if Dan has any Turquoise hiding in his stock at home. I wouldn't mind trying to pair the one I have as well.

Thanks

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Martan,

Join, membership has its benefits. Don't know about Dan's stock, but he is great to deal with. Call or email him to find out.

Jon

Quicklynx

Members
Martan,

Join, membership has its benefits. Don't know about Dan's stock, but he is great to deal with. Call or email him to find out.

Jon

Yea, I've ordered from Dan before. He's a good guy and all my fish were bigger than ordered as well as sexed for me. Really nice.

If Someone wants to take a Convict breeding pair and about 3-5 babies, that would help.

I also have some parrots, a turquoise, carpintis. I'd like to get to nothing but a Geo tank.